The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

I like the song...

I haven't watched this in... forever... Good memories... I'm glad that I like Lemon Demon... Not because of this... But I love this flash very much... Keep on, keepin on.

Ode To Crayola LemonDemon Ode To Crayola LemonDemon

Ruined

You ruined one of the better songs by Lemon Demon... Shame shame on you.

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Nice

LOL. Starfire got what she deserved. :) Nice video.

comBOTs comBOTs

What?

I seriously do not like this game. It doesn't tell you how to move your robot or play the game or anything! Just stick to your better tactics like w0ne or Boxhead

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

LOL! OMG! WTF!

Ahh... Exmortis 2. Look like fun. Lets play!

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!

Dude, funniest screamer I have ever seen.

The Pick of Destiny 2 The Pick of Destiny 2

Really Fun!

Tenacious D rocks! You have outdone yourself! You are really awesome! I Full Combo'd all songs, even the two Extra Song. But there is one glitch in the game. When two of the same notes are crumpled together, it skips the second one, giving you a Too Late or Miss. Other than that, this is a really fun game. Now by request, I really hope you do another one. I am sorry to hear about what happened to your Kickapoo song as well. Nice choice of songs. 10/10

LilDwarf responds:

Yeah it sucked but I managed to redo it in one night :)

Spoonography 3 Spoonography 3

An orgasm for my ears!

I LOVE IT! Very well placed and the sounds are awesome! It's like an orgasm for my ears!

Spoony18 responds:

Wowzers!

pacman remix Dj O-H pacman remix Dj O-H

Really well!

I enjoy this song very well! One of the best pacman remixes I've heard!

newrounds1 responds:

heh thx m8 :)

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Question...

I love this song and I have one question. Could we use it for an online game called Flash Flash Revolution? It is a fun game and would be more fun if we could use this song. Thank you!

---The FFR Team

Envy responds:

Of course you could, It would be awesome ^.^ I think a couple of my older songs are on there currently, so awesome! Plus it may be good publicity haha