The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

I like the song...

I haven't watched this in... forever... Good memories... I'm glad that I like Lemon Demon... Not because of this... But I love this flash very much... Keep on, keepin on.

Ode To Crayola LemonDemon Ode To Crayola LemonDemon

Ruined

You ruined one of the better songs by Lemon Demon... Shame shame on you.

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Nice

LOL. Starfire got what she deserved. :) Nice video.

KemCab: PAI100+D KemCab: PAI100+D

Not good at all

I don't see why you constantly make these flash when you will just get hate letters. Seriously. Stop making flash remakes of that retarded series. It isn't cool. It isn't funny. Please stop now.

My Dying Grandma My Dying Grandma

Best flash EVER!

This was one of the best flashes ever! Sure, it involves a kid fucking his dead grandma, but it still is a masterpiece. And to all the little 12 year old kids who are downgrading this flash because they don't even understand what they saw, FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SHIT YOU ARE SAYING!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

OH... MY... GOD! I <3 IT!

This is one of the best flashes I have seen! WAHDEE! Oh... sorry for that wahdee. Anyway, I love the series... Keep up the good work!

Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!! Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!!

Awesome!

I loved this since the beginning and now I made 6th post on a soon to be POPULAR flash. YAY!

metal gear solid flash 3 metal gear solid flash 3

I don't see the point

Just because your new, it doesn't mean you will be treated with cookies and whatever you desire. You will be treated like any other person out there. I don't like this flash. AT ALL! Make it longer, use better graphics, and audio, then we will talk. Until then, NO!

vinst0r responds:

lol it was sepose 2 be a banner for in school flash *sigh* Im into flash for 1 /2 months -_-"

do a barel rol do a barel rol

YEAH!

Use the boost to get through!

Shipp responds:

Do a somersault!

Hnnnnnnnnng!!!!! Hnnnnnnnnng!!!!!

I Don't Like It

I'm not going to be harsh on you but I will give you my honest opinion.

I don't really like it. It is an animated loop of some guy throwing up. It's people like you that make Newgrounds a horrible place to be in! STOP SPAMMING UP THE BOARDS WITH THIS SHIT!!! Sorry. Didn't mean to yell. Just. Learn flash skills before you post on Newgrounds. Is that so hard?

Shipp responds:

I'm not going to be harsh on you but SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KILL YOURSELF. Sorry. Didn't mean to yell. My keyboard does not contain a backspace key, so instead of deleting I'm apologizing for being a whiny little bitch.